Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mosquitos & Hot Peppers

So you're probably wondering what the heck do hot peppers have to do with mosquitos? Well....nothing! Just the two things I wanted to talk about today!

I don't know if this was just last night, but I was outside for maybe 10 minutes and I got 6 mosquitos bites! Three on my lower back and three on the back of my left ankle! Ugh! They itch like C-R-A-Z-Y!!! This is one part of summer I don't like. I have been lucky all summer...haven't gotten much (one?) till now! Of course, I hide inside the house at sunset, but I was surprised to see that they were out already last night at 6pm-ish since the sun wasn't even setting yet!

As for the hot peppers....I almost threw my new pepper seeds away! They were stuck in the junk mail. Luckily I saw something out of the corner of my eye that looked like a big white envelope! The pepper seeds I ordered for next year finally arrived. I got some chocolate habaneros 'congo black', Caribbean red pepper, and the king of all hot peppers....(and you though habaneros were bad!) Bhut Jolokia peppers! Otherwise known as the "ghost pepper", which is three times as hot as the habaneros! I can't wait to sucker someone into eating one.....muhahahaHAHAHAhahah!!!!

No comments: