Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Spring Has Sprung!

Boy this year was a disappointment to the local ski resorts! There was no snow! We went skiing for the first time here right on the biggest snow day, but that was it! However, as a gardener, I sure was excited! The only thing I am not looking forward to is the bug population, except for the good bugs! Anyhow, two days ago, Sunday, I was able to finally see my garden in good light thanks to Daylight Savings! My garlic is a good 6-8" tall now. Lots of weeds that overwintered and thanks to the rain last night, the soil was nice and soft to dig in and pull weeds out! I also planted some peas tonight since this Thursday and Friday are orchid show days so I won't be home early enough to see. Of course, that has never stopped me before! :D


No comments: