Sunday, November 16, 2008

I barely made it....I was going to plant the bulbs I forgot to plant yesterday, but I ended up staying out a bit too late and it was too dark and rainy to plant them. Woke up this morning to snow! It's not sticking yet, but it is quite cold. Managed to get my Landini lillies, Moutain bells, Persian Blue Allium, Gladiator Allium and Hyacinth 'Fondant' in the ground! Can't wait to see what it'll look like next spring! Hopefully the chipmunks and squirrels will leave them alone! So far so good with the Alliums I already have along with the lillies so I don't think I will have much of a problem besides running out of space!

I got all my plantings done, did the dishes, doing laundry, changed the water in the aquarium and vacuumed the gravel, fed & bathed Pele, fed Samba, added bonemeal to my garlic, repotted two new orchids that I didn't get around to repotting (good thing I did too the one didn't have much roots left!), answered emails, and hopefully settle into studying some before I have to purchase a new washer & dryer tonight when the deal sets in and I have to pick up my sister's bf from the airport tonight...I need more time in the day!

No comments: