Sunday, February 21, 2010

Orchid Meeting Flea Market

I brought seven Pinguicula morananesis that were in bloom or in bud and sold them all for $5 each. I also brought a nobile Dendrobium and sold it for $1 as well as some dragonfly clips for $1 also. I brought two books too, but no one wanted them. :\ They're more coffee table type books though, nothing informative, just pretty pictures to look at.

I did pretty well. I only managed to buy one orchid only! A Paph. Delrosi! Had no idea what it would look like, but I love Paphs and at $10 it was the right price! I googled it on my phone and to my surprise it's a really pretty flower! I am definitely excited :D If you don't know what it is, do a search for it. If it were my picture I'd put it up on here, but I don't want to be stealing anyone's images!

No comments: