Saturday, May 11, 2013

Spring is Here!




Cyp. pubescens in bloom!



Variegated Soloman's Seal in bloom!






This was the most unique find I found at May Market this year!
A Blood Lily! 



Garlic is growing BIG! Peony and Clematis is ready to bloom too!



Tree Peony 'Kopper Kettle' has two buds this year! This stuff blooms SO little! I cannot wait for it to bloom more and to grow more! I have a yellow one too! 



Miniature irises in bloom!



Thornless blackberry has a ton of buds this year! Too bad I won't be able to enjoy them :(



This is why I hate weed block fabric! When your mulch decomposes enough, it all of a sudden forms perfect compost for weeds to go hog wild! 



Got this red Trillium at Hahn's Nursery today. Saw them last time and regretted not getting one so I did this time when I went to get more compost!




My May Market finds! Tomatoes, hot peppers, sweet peppers, herbs and a collard green! I can't wait to remove that stupid weed block fabric and plant these! I just need some of those good tomato cages!

No comments: