Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hood Rat

No, not the furry four legged with a tail type vermin....the two legged I don't give a shit as to what society says kind. I know it's not my neighbors because they have RESPECT. This is the view outside my front door this morning:



The yellow circles indicate where my planters have resided for the past 3 years since I have lived in this house. The green circles indicate where my planters were this morning as I walked outside! I don't go walking into YOUR yard and messing it up. Why the FUCK would you touch mine?! Yeah, no harm done, but guess what? There is, cuz I am not supposed to lift anything more than 10 lbs at the moment! To the jackass that thought this was funny. You come here and do this again and I'll have something nice waiting for you. Stay the fuck away from my property!

No comments: