Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Light Out

I forgot to water my plants again this week, much later than usual, but they usually fair ok with the delay. As I descended the stairs down into the basement, where my light stand is located, I am greeted with extra darkness...more so than the one fixture that burned out, prolly due to the power surge that also ruined a few other things. Florescent tubes don't usually burn out together so I assume the surge got this fixture too. I didn't test it....but I did get everything watered. Moved some plants around so that those in bud could get some light. The rest of them can sit in darkness for awhile until I get around to picking up new lights. What I don't understand is that all the lights were plugged into surge protectors. Doesn't seem like it did any good...

No comments: