Thursday, September 17, 2009

Forgot How Relaxing Gardening is....

I haven't been able to just fiddle around in the yard for awhile till today. I went to class, took my test and was out of there early! Came home, took the dog to the dog park, and then proceeded to clean off my cobwebby orchids that had been summering outside. I also had to repot a few things, but not too many. Moved the rose out front. Hope I got enough of the roots for it to survive. Trimmed up the walking stick tree, watered all things needing water as well as fertilizer. Thinned out the trees in the back so that the back of my yard gets a bit more sunlight than before. My neighbor had piled MORE stuff back there. Wonder who I can report this to? I am really tired of the disrespectfulness of it all. Yeah, I know it's not my property, but it affects my property! Maybe I should send her the bill for having to fix up our garage because all her crap was rotting it out and pushing it over! Grr....

On a better note...and completely off the gardening subject...I got assigned to Shadyside Hospital for my clinical! YIPEE!!!

No comments: