Sunday, May 1, 2011

Planting & Moving

Yesterday was such a nice day that I had to work on the garden some when I got home from the early morning meeting! Planted 4 of my 5 Hellebores, 2 Trilliums & variegated Soloman's Seal. Repotted my Bhut Jolokia and fertilized some of the plants. I am undecided as to where to put the new Peony I got. The site I want it at looks a bit crowded during the spring when the bleeding heart is in bloom, but that doesn't last too long and I think the Peony leaves will last much longer. I have a Lady's Mantle behind the Bleeding Heart that I may move, but I don't know where? Maybe I will find it a new home in someone else's yard? I did, however, bought them for my planters, but didn't put them in. I don't know why I didn't just bury them pot and all though? I moved the Jack-in-the-Pulpit tho. It was getting lost and not being enjoyed enough. Seems this past winter did a job on my Moneywort too, but it will come back so I have no worries there! It's such a weedy thing.

Today it is raining so I guess I don't have to water my new plantings! :D

No comments: