Saturday, January 30, 2010

More Seeds

Yesterday at Lowes I found these beautiful purple pansies with white edging. Bought a packet of seeds so I planted them today as well as my herbs (cilantro, parsley, basil, dill, stevia, oregano) and black cherry tomato seeds. Hopefully, they will all work out as I have no idea when to start each of them. I also bought sunflower seeds, yellow habaƱero, papaya cream nasturtiums, zuchini, mustard, and arugula seeds, but will start those later as I now those germinate easy or that I don't need them as early. I had wanted to start my sugar snap peas, but my window box that I grow them in is completely frozen at the moment. This winter is refusing to go away!

I did move my pepper seedlings to my light rack in hopes of giving it some adequate light. I left the Bhut Jolokia seedlings in the window sill since it was doing so well there and not leggy. Of course, it is quite the slow growing plant!

No comments: