Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More Work

Some more plantings and moving around. Planted the Sambuca nigra 'Black Lace' and moved the Hyacinths, but I think I broke one so I may have a hyacinth pop up next year if I didn't just kill it since it can't store anymore food now with no leaves. Moved the bleeding heart towards the front since I needed something there. It was much easier to dig up than I thought! Really shallow rooted. Moved the black elephant's ear to the left side behind the burning bush (too small to see) and moved the succulent again since I didn't want to move the juniper. I really like where it is at the moment and there is plenty of space for it to spread. So far, I like it! We'll see how everything does!



Below are some of my finds from last Sunday, the last day of May Market. #1: Caladium, #2: Hakone grass (shade tolerant!), #3: Thai Caladium, #4: Jack in the Pulpit, #5: Sambuca nigra 'Black Lace' and #6: blue hosta.






No comments: